This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return an Item
You can return all stock items. Bespoke products cannot be returned. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- You do not need to contact us to request a refund. But sometimes it is helpful to do so. Email email@example.com. You do not need a returns number.
- Mail your returned item to:
Note: You are responsible for getting the trousers back to us and we recommend you used a signed for or tracked method of post. UK items need cost no more than £4.45 to post.
- Please include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or colour. You will have to pay return shipping.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
We aim to ship all in-stock orders within 48 hours Monday – Friday.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Royal Mail
All orders are sent by trackable methods.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
HebTroCo Ltd believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.